New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Conditions: Turner Syndrome Chrom
- © 2009 NHS National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare www.geneticseducation.nhs.uk Turner Syndrome Clinical featur…
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
- A basic outline of pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and epidemiology.
Turner's Syndrome (45, X)
Patent ductus arteriosus
- Patent ductus arteriosus is a medical condition where a blood vessel called the ductus arteriosus does not permanently close after birth. Learn why the ductu...
What is Eisenmenger syndrome?
- Eisenmenger's syndrome is when blood in the heart shunts from right-to-left due to increased pressure in the right ventricle. This increased pressure is usua...
Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- This is the best online medical lectures site, providing high quality medical and nursing lectures for students across the globe. Our lectures are oversimpli...