New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Transplant first: Organ donation from UK newborn - BBC News
Doctors have carried out the first organ transplant from a newborn in the UK, giving a dead baby's kidneys and liver cells to two separate recipients.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
First organ donation drop for decade - BBC News
- The number of people in the UK donating organs after death has fallen for the first time in more than a decade, figures show.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Cell transplant 'regenerates' liver - BBC News
- Transplanting cells into livers has the potential to regenerate them, say scientists.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials