New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New guidelines proposed for cosmetic surgery - BBC News
Sam Barton, who has spent over £50,000 on cosmetic surgery and was unhappy with some of the results and plastic surgeon Gary Ross talk about the potential pitfalls of cosmetic procedures.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Surgery 'won't cure confidence issues' - BBC News
- Cosmetic surgery will not cure all issues related to image confidence, psychologist Emma Kenny says.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Midwife abortion objection case heard at Supreme Court - BBC News
- The UK's highest court will hear legal argument on whether midwives have a right to refuse to take any part in abortion procedures on moral grounds.
Cosmetic surgery 'should be done by specialist surgeons' - BBC News
- Doctors should be prevented from performing cosmetic surgery outside their speciality, according to the Royal College of Surgeons.
Call for cosmetic surgery 'cooling off' period - BBC News
- Doctors who carry out cosmetic procedures should allow patients a ''cooling off" period before going ahead with treatment.
Weight loss surgery 'cures half of type-2 diabetes cases' - BBC News
- Weight loss surgery cures half of patients with type-2 diabetes, for at least five years, a study suggests.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.