New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NHS spending in England: The parties' plans - BBC News
With the NHS facing an estimated £30bn funding gap by 2020, what are the political parties proposing to do?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A&E waiting times in England improve - BBC News
- Waiting times in A&E units in England have improved to their best level since November - but the target is still being missed, figures show.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Social care cuts 'major cause' of A&E problems - BBC News
- Older people in England are being left "high and dry" by councils cutting back on the care and support they provide, Age UK says.
Surge in cancelled operations in England - BBC News
- More than 20,000 NHS operations were cancelled at the last minute between January and March in England.
Demand soars across the NHS in England - BBC News
- The demand for hospital services is soaring, according to official data from NHS England.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!