New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Transgender 13-year-old Zoey having therapy - BBC News
Doctors say they are inundated with young patients hoping to start gender transitions, but are 13-year-olds capable of making such big decisions?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Retiring GP 'astonished' as patients queue to thank him - BBC News
- A retiring doctor says he is 'astonished' that his Southampton patients queued to say goodbye to him.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Discussion: To go to A&E or not to go to A&E? - BBC News
- Dr Clifford Mann and Professor Keith Willett debate new estimates of the number of A&E patients that could be treated in the community
Mayo Clinic News Network Headline 4/06/15
- In today's Mayo Clinic News Network Headline with Vivien Williams: Good news for patients who need but can't undergo open-heart surger…
New rules on openness and honesty for NHS staff - BBC News
- NHS staff are expected to follow new guidelines on being open and honest with patients when things go wrong under a "duty of candour" rule.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...