New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Why India should worry about a coepidemic of diabetes and tuberculosis
More collaboration may be needed between largely private sector diabetes care and the public tuberculosis control programme, finds Talha Burki
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
TB - Tuberculosis
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Multidrug resistant tuberculosis
- Multidrug resistant tuberculosis is increasingly common; however, there is a large shortfall between the estimated total number of cases and the numbers diagnosed and treated
New drug combination may shorten tuberculosis treatment, study says
- A new combination drug regimen is more effective at reducing levels of the bacterium that causes tuberculosis than standard treatment and acts more quickly, an initial short term study has found.
Myriad RBN joins Institut Pasteur in the global fight against tuberculosis
- Myriad RBM, a wholly owned subsidiary of Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced that it will assist the Institut Pasteur in a public-private research collaboration to fight the global...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Bacteria Mind Map