New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medical Student Podcast 009
Obscure Christmas music, our rep’s intergalactic ambitions, the Selecting for Excellence project and £50 of Amazon vouchers up for grabs in the Christmas edition of the Medical Student Podcast
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Common station surgical stations for final year medical students
- Key surgical topics that may come up in surgical osces
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
First Week of Final Year
- Reflections on my first week as a final year medical student. MUSIC Danse Morialta by Kevin Macleod (Incompetech.com)
11 Things Medical Students Can Learn From Doctor Who (Part 1)
- Doctor Who is the greatest doctor of them all. We get that word from him. But what can this centuries-old Time Lord teach us about being a doctor? Plenty it would seem. Join us as we break down wh...
11 Things Medical Students Can Learn From Doctor Who (Part 2)
- Even more wisdom from Doctor Who, the doctor we'd all rather be like. Medical students could learn a lot from this guy. Seriously. Time Vortex courtesy of Thomas James Thornton.(http://www.youtub...
Careers Advice from a Medical Student
- We speak to Lindsay a final year medical student. Her key message is follow what you want to do!
Medical Students Council (MSC)
- not specified