New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Source: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/
Shared on Friday 23rd January 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
WHO | What we know about transmission of the Ebola virus among humans
- The Ebola virus is transmitted among humans through close and direct physical contact with infected bodily fluids, the most infectious being blood, faeces and vomit.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Ebola Virus ,How The Virus Spreads - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the Ebola virus and how it is spread. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: http...
Outsmarting Ebola Virus: Innovative Research on Treatment
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Kartik Chandran, Ph.D., explains the novel strategies he and his colleagues are using to develop treatments for Ebola viral infe...
How Ebola Virus Infects a Cell
- This 3-D animation shows how the Ebola virus exploits a naturally occurring protein in our cells called NPC1 to cause infection and spread in the body. Narra...
WHO | The Ebola virus vaccine is effective. But the fight goes on
- The Ebola virus vaccine is effective. But the fight goes on. We must move quickly towards full-scale production
Bacteria Mind Map