New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Symptoms and treatment of Hodgkin's | Patient
Synonym: Hodgkin's disease Hodgkin's lymphoma is a malignant tumour of the lymphatic system that is characterised histologically by the presence of multinucleated...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The specialized nodal and conducting cells of the heart are responsible for heartbeat. These specialized nodal and conducting cells tend to contract weakly because they contain very few contractile...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.
- Advancements in the treatment and prevention of Atrial Fibrillation are presented in this important new book. Atrial Fibrillation affects approximately 2.5 million individuals in the United States ...
MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
Chapter 8. Reproductive Cycles: The Ovarian Cycle and Ovulation - Review of Medical Embryology Book - LifeMap Discovery
New assay helps determine lymphoma subtypes simply, quickly, and inexpensively
- With the advent of targeted lymphoma therapies on the horizon, it becomes increasingly important to differentiate the two major subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), which is the...