New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
PALS Basic Life Support by ACLS Certification Institute
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Basic Life Support whiteboard videoby the ACLS Certification Institute. Our PALS training series covers everything you...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mr Mazin Eragat
Medical Student - Hull York Medical School
Posted almost 5 years ago
Excellent overview of BLS for those any beginners and nice explanation of shock in those age ranges from 1 month to >10 years old :)
Clearing an Airway Obstruction in an Infant or Child
- How developmental characteristics of infants & children affect emergency medicine.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Special Patient Populations: The Pediatric Patient
- Module 7-1 of the Wisconsin EMT curriculum - Pediatric.
Pediatric Emergencies: Pulmonary
Pediatric Respiratory Emergencies
- Respiratory Emergencies refresher tutorial.
General Approach to Pediatric Fever
- General approach to fever in the pediatric population. This video is meant for health care professionals and medical students.
Errors in Emergency Medicine: Rapid Sequence Intubation
- *Rapid Sequence Intubation* Rapid sequence intubation (RSI) is a medical procedure involving a prompt induction of general anesthesia and subsequent intubati...