New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What is Kawasaki disease?
Kawasaki disease (also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome) is a type of vasculitis that affects medium arteries. Patients with Kawasaki disease can h...
Help by adding tags...
Giant Cell Arteritis
- Giant Cell Arteritis (GCA) aka Temporal Arteritis
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Polyarteritis nodosa is a type of vasculitis that affects small to medium arteries and leads to significant narrowing of the vasculature. Patients with polya...
Baby rashes a visual guide
- A visual guide to baby rashes from nappy rash and eczema to impetigo and meningitis.
24 Pediatrics 1
- This excerpt is a lecture from our USMLE Pass Program Video Package. Find out more by visiting our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/USMLEPassProgram Or C...
Introduction to Pediatric Neurology
- Ton de Grauw, MD, PHD, is an esteemed pediatric neurologist and researcher at Emory School of Medicine and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.