New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer incidence for common cancers
The latest common cancer Incidence statistics for the UK for Health Professionals. See data for sex, most common cancers, trends over time, variation in the UK and more.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Calcium Pyrophosphate Deposition - including Pseudogout | Doctor | Patient
- Pseudogout is an inflammation of joints caused by the deposition of calcium pyrophosphate (CPP) crystals in articular and periarticular tissues. It is...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Reactive Arthritis. Information about Reactive Arthritis | Patient
- Reactive Arthritis is also known as Reiter's syndrome. Reactive arthritis is an autoimmune condition that develops in response to an infection.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. JIA information | Patient
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis can be known as Still's disease, juvenile arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. More about Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Ankylosing Spondylitis AS. Inflamed spine information. Patient | Patient
- Ankylosing Spondylitis known as rheumatoid spondylitis,, von Bechterew's disease; Ankylosing spondylitis (AS); Marie strumpell disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflamed spine
- The specialized nodal and conducting cells of the heart are responsible for heartbeat. These specialized nodal and conducting cells tend to contract weakly because they contain very few contractile...
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.