New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex
Etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, diagnosis & prognosis of Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex from the Professional Version of the Merck Manuals.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Multicystic Renal Dysplasia Treatment & Management: Medical Care, Surgical Care, Consultations
- Multicystic dysplastic kidney (MCDK), a variant of renal dysplasia, is one of the most frequently identified congenital anomalies of the urinary tract. This article reviews the definition, embryolo...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Glomerulonephritis. Information on glomerulonephritis | Patient
- Glomerulonephritis includes a range of immune-mediated disorders that cause inflammation within the glomerulus and other compartments of the kidney. [...
- The specialized nodal and conducting cells of the heart are responsible for heartbeat. These specialized nodal and conducting cells tend to contract weakly because they contain very few contractile...
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.