New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
AKI and CKD: An Integrated Clinical Syndrome
How exactly is the severity of AKI linked to the progression of CKD and what type of long-term renal damage could occur? This new study investigates.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The new and expanded second edition of this popular volume covers the common and uncommon rheumatic disorders encountered in practice, discussed on rounds, and found on exams. Each chapter reviews ...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- High-Yield™ Genetics is an important addition to the High-Yield™ Series, which medical students rely on heavily to review for the USMLE. This new volume provides a concise, clinically oriented summ...
Molecular and Genetic Basis of Renal Disease
- This companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney offers a state-of-the-art summary of the most recent advances in renal genetics. Molecular and Genetic Basis for Renal Disease provides the nephrol...
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) | Doctor | Patient
- The definition of chronic kidney disease (CKD) is based on the presence of kidney damage (ie albuminuria) or decreased kidney function (ie glomerular filtration...
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Renovascular Disease. Learn about Renovascular Disease | Patient
- Renovascular Disease is also known as renovascular occlusive disease, renal vascular disease, atherosclerotic/atheromatous renal artery disease. See Renovascular Disease page.