New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) | Doctor | Patient
The definition of chronic kidney disease (CKD) is based on the presence of kidney damage (ie albuminuria) or decreased kidney function (ie glomerular filtration...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Medullary Sponge Kidney. Congenital kidney problem | Patient
- Synonym: Cacchi-Ricci syndrome Medullary sponge kidney (MSK) is a congenital disorder that can affect one or both kidneys, or only part of one kidney....
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Glomerulonephritis. Information on glomerulonephritis | Patient
- Glomerulonephritis includes a range of immune-mediated disorders that cause inflammation within the glomerulus and other compartments of the kidney. [...
Pyelonephritis. Acute pyelonephritis symptoms. Information. | Patient
- This is infection within the renal pelvis, usually accompanied by infection within the renal parenchyma. The source of sepsis is often ascending infection...