New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. TTP information | Patient
Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare form of thrombotic microangiopathy. About Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Stoma Care. Reasons for Stomas discussed in Stoma Care | Patient
- With Stoma Care an ostomy is a surgically made opening from the inside of an organ to the outside. Stoma is the Greek for mouth or opening, learn about Stoma Care
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a disorder with characteristic von Willebrand factor (VWF)-rich microthrombi affecting the arterioles and capillaries of multiple organs. The disorder f...
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Hyponatraemia. Abnormally Low Sodium Levels Information | Patient
- Read about low sodium levels in the blood, medically known as Hyponatraemia. Presentation, causes and investigations of Hyponatraemia on Hyponatraemia page.
Hypokalaemia | Doctor | Patient
- Hypokalaemia is usually defined as a serum concentration of potassium <3.5 mmol/L. It can be classified as follows: [ 32076 : Oram RA, McDonald TJ,...