New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nephrology Mnemonics Polycystic kidney: genetic marker P is the 16th letter of the alphabet. · Autosomal dominant Polycystic kidney dis…
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Chapter 53: Kidney and Abdominal Ureter
- Section 4 Subspecialty Management Partial Pressure of Carbon Dioxide Management Chapter 53 Anesthesia and the Renal and Genitourinary Systems
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Molecular and Genetic Basis of Renal Disease
- This companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney offers a state-of-the-art summary of the most recent advances in renal genetics. Molecular and Genetic Basis for Renal Disease provides the nephrol...
Medullary Sponge Kidney. Congenital kidney problem | Patient
- Synonym: Cacchi-Ricci syndrome Medullary sponge kidney (MSK) is a congenital disorder that can affect one or both kidneys, or only part of one kidney....
Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex
- Etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, diagnosis & prognosis of Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex from the Professional Version of the Merck Manuals.
Multicystic Renal Dysplasia Treatment & Management: Medical Care, Surgical Care, Consultations
- Multicystic dysplastic kidney (MCDK), a variant of renal dysplasia, is one of the most frequently identified congenital anomalies of the urinary tract. This article reviews the definition, embryolo...
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) | Doctor | Patient
- The definition of chronic kidney disease (CKD) is based on the presence of kidney damage (ie albuminuria) or decreased kidney function (ie glomerular filtration...
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.