New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Help by adding tags...
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Medullary Sponge Kidney. Congenital kidney problem | Patient
- Synonym: Cacchi-Ricci syndrome Medullary sponge kidney (MSK) is a congenital disorder that can affect one or both kidneys, or only part of one kidney....
Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex
- Etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, diagnosis & prognosis of Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex from the Professional Version of the Merck Manuals.
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) | Doctor | Patient
- The definition of chronic kidney disease (CKD) is based on the presence of kidney damage (ie albuminuria) or decreased kidney function (ie glomerular filtration...
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Glomerulonephritis. Information on glomerulonephritis | Patient
- Glomerulonephritis includes a range of immune-mediated disorders that cause inflammation within the glomerulus and other compartments of the kidney. [...