New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pyelonephritis. Acute pyelonephritis symptoms. Information. | Patient
This is infection within the renal pelvis, usually accompanied by infection within the renal parenchyma. The source of sepsis is often ascending infection...
Help by adding tags...
Molecular and Genetic Basis of Renal Disease
- This companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney offers a state-of-the-art summary of the most recent advances in renal genetics. Molecular and Genetic Basis for Renal Disease provides the nephrol...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Medullary Sponge Kidney. Congenital kidney problem | Patient
- Synonym: Cacchi-Ricci syndrome Medullary sponge kidney (MSK) is a congenital disorder that can affect one or both kidneys, or only part of one kidney....
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) | Doctor | Patient
- The definition of chronic kidney disease (CKD) is based on the presence of kidney damage (ie albuminuria) or decreased kidney function (ie glomerular filtration...
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Glomerulonephritis. Information on glomerulonephritis | Patient
- Glomerulonephritis includes a range of immune-mediated disorders that cause inflammation within the glomerulus and other compartments of the kidney. [...