New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis). Kidney Stones information | Patient
Renal calculi are formed when the urine is supersaturated with salt and minerals such as calcium oxalate, struvite (ammonium magnesium phosphate), uric...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Medullary Sponge Kidney. Congenital kidney problem | Patient
- Synonym: Cacchi-Ricci syndrome Medullary sponge kidney (MSK) is a congenital disorder that can affect one or both kidneys, or only part of one kidney....
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) | Doctor | Patient
- The definition of chronic kidney disease (CKD) is based on the presence of kidney damage (ie albuminuria) or decreased kidney function (ie glomerular filtration...
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Glomerulonephritis. Information on glomerulonephritis | Patient
- Glomerulonephritis includes a range of immune-mediated disorders that cause inflammation within the glomerulus and other compartments of the kidney. [...