New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hyponatraemia. Abnormally Low Sodium Levels Information | Patient
Read about low sodium levels in the blood, medically known as Hyponatraemia. Presentation, causes and investigations of Hyponatraemia on Hyponatraemia page.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Stoma Care. Reasons for Stomas discussed in Stoma Care | Patient
- With Stoma Care an ostomy is a surgically made opening from the inside of an organ to the outside. Stoma is the Greek for mouth or opening, learn about Stoma Care
Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. TTP information | Patient
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare form of thrombotic microangiopathy. About Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Hyperkalaemia. Potassium excess, treatment of hyperkalaemia. | Patient
- Hyperkalaemia is defined as plasma potassium in excess of 5.5 mmol/L. [ 31969 : Renal Association Treatment of Acute Hyperkalaemia in Adults (2012) ] The...
Hypokalaemia | Doctor | Patient
- Hypokalaemia is usually defined as a serum concentration of potassium <3.5 mmol/L. It can be classified as follows: [ 32076 : Oram RA, McDonald TJ,...