New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hyperkalaemia. Potassium excess, treatment of hyperkalaemia. | Patient
Hyperkalaemia is defined as plasma potassium in excess of 5.5 mmol/L. [ 31969 : Renal Association Treatment of Acute Hyperkalaemia in Adults (2012) ] The...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medullary Sponge Kidney. Congenital kidney problem | Patient
- Synonym: Cacchi-Ricci syndrome Medullary sponge kidney (MSK) is a congenital disorder that can affect one or both kidneys, or only part of one kidney....
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) | Doctor | Patient
- The definition of chronic kidney disease (CKD) is based on the presence of kidney damage (ie albuminuria) or decreased kidney function (ie glomerular filtration...
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Renovascular Disease. Learn about Renovascular Disease | Patient
- Renovascular Disease is also known as renovascular occlusive disease, renal vascular disease, atherosclerotic/atheromatous renal artery disease. See Renovascular Disease page.
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Glomerulonephritis. Information on glomerulonephritis | Patient
- Glomerulonephritis includes a range of immune-mediated disorders that cause inflammation within the glomerulus and other compartments of the kidney. [...