New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
DEXA Scan | Health | Patient
DEXA scans are used to check the 'density' of bones. This test uses X-rays to show how strong bones are. Note : the information below is a general guide...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Education Articles. Medical Students Articles | Patient
- The same info as provided by GPs to patients during consultations,health/disease leaflets,patient support orgs,all about medicines,book GP appts online,interactive patient experience forum
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
Ankylosing Spondylitis AS. Inflamed spine information. Patient | Patient
- Ankylosing Spondylitis known as rheumatoid spondylitis,, von Bechterew's disease; Ankylosing spondylitis (AS); Marie strumpell disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflamed spine
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.
- Advancements in the treatment and prevention of Atrial Fibrillation are presented in this important new book. Atrial Fibrillation affects approximately 2.5 million individuals in the United States ...