New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lecture 3 lungs & pleura
Dr. Noura El Tahawy
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Lecture 3 Lungs & Pleura
Help by adding tags...
by Dr. Noura El Tahawy, Faculty of Medicine, El Minia University
on Tuesday 17th February 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Heart and Lungs -A complete overview
- Step by step dissection of Heart and lungs Complete Description of Detailed structure of internal of heart and lungs . Detailed view of Root of lungs,coronar...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
haemolytic uraemic syndrome - General Practice Notebook
- FREE subscriptions for doctors and students... click hereYou have 3 open access pages. ...
Nephrotic Syndrome: Background, Pathophysiology, Etiology
- Nephrotic syndrome is kidney disease with proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, and edema. Nephrotic-range proteinuria is 3 grams per day or more.
Glomerulonephritis - Renal Medicine | Fastbleep
- Fastbleep offers the opportunity to support a growing social network of healthcare students and educators as they consider patient care, undertake professional development and share knowledge.
Critical Care Study Guide
- Critical care medicine is a dynamic and exciting arena where complex pathophysiologic states require extensive knowledge and up-to-date clinical information. An extensive kno- edge of basic pathoph...
Obstructive vs. Restrictive Lung Disease
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6059 Obstructive, vs., Restrictive, Lung, Disease, , Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is, video, st...