New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Prescribing Oxygen. Learn about Prescribing Oxygen | Patient
The method of prescribing home oxygen as in February 2006. Details about Prescribing oxygen available in the EMIS home oxygen order forms (HOOF).
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Stoma Care. Reasons for Stomas discussed in Stoma Care | Patient
- With Stoma Care an ostomy is a surgically made opening from the inside of an organ to the outside. Stoma is the Greek for mouth or opening, learn about Stoma Care
Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. TTP information | Patient
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare form of thrombotic microangiopathy. About Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Respiratory Acidosis Treatment & Management: Approach Considerations, Pharmacologic Therapy, Oxygen Therapy
- Respiratory acidosis is an acid-base balance disturbance due to alveolar hypoventilation. Production of carbon dioxide occurs rapidly and failure of ventilation promptly increases the partial press...
Hyponatraemia. Abnormally Low Sodium Levels Information | Patient
- Read about low sodium levels in the blood, medically known as Hyponatraemia. Presentation, causes and investigations of Hyponatraemia on Hyponatraemia page.