New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Use of Oxygen Therapy in COPD. Advantages and Information | Patient
See also the separate records Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diagnosing COPD , Management of Stable COPD and Acute Exacerbations of COPD...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Respiratory Acidosis Treatment & Management: Approach Considerations, Pharmacologic Therapy, Oxygen Therapy
- Respiratory acidosis is an acid-base balance disturbance due to alveolar hypoventilation. Production of carbon dioxide occurs rapidly and failure of ventilation promptly increases the partial press...
Asthma | Patient
- Asthma is characterised by paroxysmal and reversible obstruction of the airways. It is increasingly understood as an inflammatory condition combined with bronchial hyper-responsiveness. Acute asthm...
Diagnosing COPD. Symptoms of COPD and COPD Prognosis | Patient
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is characterised by airflow obstruction that is usually progressive, not fully reversible and does not markedly...
Lung Cancer | Doctor | Patient
- The management guidelines for small-cell lung cancers (SCLC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC) in this article are taken from the guidelines published...
Chapter 8. Reproductive Cycles: The Ovarian Cycle and Ovulation - Review of Medical Embryology Book - LifeMap Discovery