New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnosing COPD. Symptoms of COPD and COPD Prognosis | Patient
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is characterised by airflow obstruction that is usually progressive, not fully reversible and does not markedly...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- High-Yield™ Genetics is an important addition to the High-Yield™ Series, which medical students rely on heavily to review for the USMLE. This new volume provides a concise, clinically oriented summ...
Use of Oxygen Therapy in COPD. Advantages and Information | Patient
- See also the separate records Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diagnosing COPD , Management of Stable COPD and Acute Exacerbations of COPD...
Asthma | Patient
- Asthma is characterised by paroxysmal and reversible obstruction of the airways. It is increasingly understood as an inflammatory condition combined with bronchial hyper-responsiveness. Acute asthm...
Lung Cancer | Doctor | Patient
- The management guidelines for small-cell lung cancers (SCLC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC) in this article are taken from the guidelines published...
MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation