New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hacking Medical Education | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
Show notes for Chris Nickson's talk on 'Hacking Medical Education" at the Melbourne 2015 AMSA Convention.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Everything you need to know about Medical Education: Well Almost
- Everything you need toEverything you need to know about Medicalknow about Medical Education:Education: Well AlmostWell Almost Catherine HydeCatherine Hyde
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
How has online social media helped or hindered your medical education?
- How has online social media (Facebook, Twitter etc) helped or hindered your medical education? What would you like to see added to the current guidance for doctors and medical students on the use...
Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) or score
Stu Marshall on Airway Strategies | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Stuart Marshall teaches how to create an airway management strategy in this #FOAMed video created for the Critically Ill Airway course.