New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lung cancer risks and causes | Cancer Research UK
Lung cancer is the second commonest cancer diagnosed in the UK. It is one of the few cancers where there is a clear cause, with the majority of cases caused by smoking.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Smoking facts and evidence
- Find out the key facts and evidence around smoking and cancer risk.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Lung Cancer | Doctor | Patient
- The management guidelines for small-cell lung cancers (SCLC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC) in this article are taken from the guidelines published...
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. JIA information | Patient
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis can be known as Still's disease, juvenile arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. More about Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Ankylosing Spondylitis AS. Inflamed spine information. Patient | Patient
- Ankylosing Spondylitis known as rheumatoid spondylitis,, von Bechterew's disease; Ankylosing spondylitis (AS); Marie strumpell disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflamed spine
- The specialized nodal and conducting cells of the heart are responsible for heartbeat. These specialized nodal and conducting cells tend to contract weakly because they contain very few contractile...
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.