New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lung Cancer | Doctor | Patient
The management guidelines for small-cell lung cancers (SCLC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC) in this article are taken from the guidelines published...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Molecular Pathology of Lung Cancer
- As with other books in the Molecular Pathology Library Series, Molecular Pathology of Lung Cancer bridges the gap between the molecular specialist and the clinical practitioner, including the surgi...
Bacteria Mind Map
Use of Oxygen Therapy in COPD. Advantages and Information | Patient
- See also the separate records Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diagnosing COPD , Management of Stable COPD and Acute Exacerbations of COPD...
Asthma | Patient
- Asthma is characterised by paroxysmal and reversible obstruction of the airways. It is increasingly understood as an inflammatory condition combined with bronchial hyper-responsiveness. Acute asthm...
Diagnosing COPD. Symptoms of COPD and COPD Prognosis | Patient
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is characterised by airflow obstruction that is usually progressive, not fully reversible and does not markedly...
Lung cancer risks and causes | Cancer Research UK
- Lung cancer is the second commonest cancer diagnosed in the UK. It is one of the few cancers where there is a clear cause, with the majority of cases caused by smoking.
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.