New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Ankylosing Spondylitis AS. Inflamed spine information. Patient | Patient
- Ankylosing Spondylitis known as rheumatoid spondylitis,, von Bechterew's disease; Ankylosing spondylitis (AS); Marie strumpell disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflamed spine
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- The specialized nodal and conducting cells of the heart are responsible for heartbeat. These specialized nodal and conducting cells tend to contract weakly because they contain very few contractile...
- Advancements in the treatment and prevention of Atrial Fibrillation are presented in this important new book. Atrial Fibrillation affects approximately 2.5 million individuals in the United States ...
MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
Chapter 8. Reproductive Cycles: The Ovarian Cycle and Ovulation - Review of Medical Embryology Book - LifeMap Discovery
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...