New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Immune Response | Geeky Medics
An illustrated guide to the cells of the immune system and the components of the normal immune response, complete with a super helpful summary diagram
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Poikilocytosis of RBC
- This lecture covers images and important key terms for corresponding cell anomaly.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!