New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Meningitis vaccine plan after steep rise in new strain - BBC News
Teenagers will soon be vaccinated against deadly meningitis W after a steep rise in the number of infections, Public Health England has announced.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Faecal capsules 'may help stop gut infection' - BBC News
- Capsules containing frozen faecal material could help people with C. difficile gut infections, results from an early-stage trial suggest.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
C. diff used to beat C. diff infection - BBC News
- Potentially deadly Clostridium difficile infections have been treated with a dose of more Clostridium difficile.
Meningitis B vaccine offered to all babies from September - BBC News
- All newborn babies in England and Scotland are to be offered a vaccine to combat meningitis B from September - the first scheme of its kind in the world.
Meningitis B vaccine offered to UK babies - BBC News
- All newborn babies in England and Scotland are to be offered a vaccine to combat meningitis B from September, the government announces.
Warning that adult social care 'under stress and strain' - BBC News
- New figures show more than 150 new cases of abuse against the frail and elderly are being reported to England's social care watchdog every day.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases