New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Meningitis W: 'My son's death was unbelievably quick' - BBC News
BBC Breakfast spoke to Tracey and Emily Saunders, whose son and brother Edward died after contracting Meningitis W.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes's daughter Frieda: Why I'm becoming a counsellor - BBC News
- The painter and poet Frieda Hughes, the daughter of poets Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes, has decided to train as a bereavement counsellor. Why?
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Organ donation: 'Getting a positive out of a negative' - BBC News
- Ami and Liam Duggleby speak to BBC Breakfast about the decision to donate their daughter's organs when she passed away.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!