New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hospitals 'struggling' with A&E targets - BBC News
The NHS in England has missed its Accident and Emergency waiting time target for every week of this winter.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Significant failings' in care at Deeside hospital - BBC News
- An investigation into complaints involving a Flintshire hospital finds "significant failings" in the care of two patients.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Hospital admissions cut plan 'risky' - BBC News
- A £3.8bn scheme to cut hospital admissions in England and treat more people at home is risky, and "overly optimistic", health researchers warn.
Jimmy Savile NHS hospital abuse inquiry widens - BBC News
- The number of NHS organisations investigating allegations of abuse by Jimmy Savile is extended to 41.
Scarborough Hospital's A&E 'in day-to-day mayhem' - BBC News
- BBC Yorkshire's Inside Out team goes on shift at Scarborough Hospital, where a "major incident" was declared because of "overwhelming" patient numbers.
A&E in England misses target for whole of winter - BBC News
- The NHS in England has missed its accident and emergency waiting time target for every week of the winter, figures show.
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.