New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ebola: More British workers under observation - BBC News
Another British military healthcare worker has been flown to a hospital in Newcastle and a second is due to arrive from Sierra Leone to be monitored for Ebola.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Significant failings' in care at Deeside hospital - BBC News
- An investigation into complaints involving a Flintshire hospital finds "significant failings" in the care of two patients.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Jimmy Savile NHS hospital abuse inquiry widens - BBC News
- The number of NHS organisations investigating allegations of abuse by Jimmy Savile is extended to 41.
Rare glimpse inside Broadmoor in new documentary - BBC News
- Broadmoor's clinical director Amlan Basu and programme director Olivia Lichtenstein talk to BBC Breakfast about a new documentary about the hospital
Scarborough Hospital's A&E 'in day-to-day mayhem' - BBC News
- BBC Yorkshire's Inside Out team goes on shift at Scarborough Hospital, where a "major incident" was declared because of "overwhelming" patient numbers.
Ebola outbreak: 'Devastating effect' on Sierra Leone - BBC News
- Sierra Leone's President Ernest Bai Koroma told the BBC's Katty Kay that Ebola had a "devastating effect on the economy".
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.