New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Why not introduce more NHS charges? - BBC News
Fees were introduced for prescriptions, dentistry and spectacles in the early 1950s when money was tight. Could more charges be the answer to today's financial problems?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Prescription charge to rise in England - BBC News
- The price of NHS prescriptions is to rise by 20 pence in April and again next year.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Cost of agency nurses soars for NHS South West - BBC News
- Spending on agency nurses in the South West has soared from about £12m in 2010 to more than £59m in 2014, it emerges.
First 3D-printed pill approved by US authorities - BBC News
- In a world first, the US Food and Drug Administration has given go-ahead for a 3D printed pill to go into production.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.