New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Multidrug resistant tuberculosis
Multidrug resistant tuberculosis is increasingly common; however, there is a large shortfall between the estimated total number of cases and the numbers diagnosed and treated
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
TB - Tuberculosis
anybody has animation/video for tuberculosis morphology?
- m unable to understand it through textbook
New drug combination may shorten tuberculosis treatment, study says
- A new combination drug regimen is more effective at reducing levels of the bacterium that causes tuberculosis than standard treatment and acts more quickly, an initial short term study has found.
Myriad RBN joins Institut Pasteur in the global fight against tuberculosis
- Myriad RBM, a wholly owned subsidiary of Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced that it will assist the Institut Pasteur in a public-private research collaboration to fight the global...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.