New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anteroposterior radiograph of a barium examination of the stomach
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days. Sign up for a free trial
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
An Introduction to the 12 Lead EKG
- This presentation discusses the theory of electrode placement and lead monitoring, the Temporal Relationship of the 12-Lead EKG, and acquisition and printing.
Barium enema in a Hirschsprung's disease
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!