New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Call the Midwife: I advise the BBC drama on midwifery
Terri Coates explains why it’s difficult to show the reality of birth of screen, and why she gets a hard time from admissions tutors on midwifery courses
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Not enough midwives' for new NICE guidelines - BBC News
- Louise Silverton and Maureen Treadwell discuss draft guidelines that suggest healthy women should be encouraged to give birth in a midwife-led unit or at home.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The effect of expanded midwifery on cesarean delivery
- Changing the labor and delivery care system decreases cesarean deliveryIn a study to be presented on Feb. 5 in an oral plenary session at 8 a.m.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.