New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Electrolytes and Acid-Base Balance - UCSD Lab Medicine
It seems you have no tags attached to pages. To attach a tag simply click on the tags button at the bottom of any page.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Comprehensive Notes on the Molecular Basis of Cancer
- Molecular Basis of Cancer Rate of Growth Most benign tumours grow slowly, and most cancers grow much faster, eventually spreading locally and to distant sites …
Electrolyte and Acid Base Board Questions
- Useful questions to go over when studying kidney function and associated problems and treatments.
Arterial vs Venous Blood Gases
- In this video we use a clinical scenario as a 'catapult' to discuss the potential differences between an arterial and a venous ABG.
Male Catheterisation OSCE Guide
- There are generally two approaches to catheterisation, the two gloved technique and the clean hand / dirty hand technique. Please use the method taught at your medical school, this guide demonstrat...