New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anatomy of the Human Thorax 2/2
Clinical Anatomy Lecture Illustrate The Anatomy Of The Human Thorax
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Anatomy of the thorax
- Surface anatomy cardio respiratory system IVC- approx 20cm runningdownon righthandside of vertebral column. Sternal angle Suprasternal/JugularNotch Apex of the…
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Insertion of a surgical chest drain
- Surgical chest drain insertion Joshil Lodhia CT1, Cardiothoracic Surgery University Hospital of South Manchester
Anatomy of the Human Thorax 1/2
- Clinical Anatomy Lecture Illustrate The Anatomy Of The Human Thorax
Human Anatomy - Thorax
The Thorax - TeachMeAnatomy
- The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is intended for medic...
Instant Anatomy - Thorax
- Navigate through the Thorax by the by type of body part you are looking for. Instant anatomy is a specialised web site for you to learn all about human anatomy of the body with diagrams, podcasts a...