New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hands On | Arthritis Research UK
Read previous editions of Hands On, our publication for GPs.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Examination of the hand and wrist | Arthritis Research UK
- It is most comfortable for the patient to have their hands positioned on a pillow. In this position look for obvious swellings, loss of alignment, muscle wasting and scars. Try to decide if changes...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Examination of the shoulder | Arthritis Research UK
- With both shoulders fully exposed, look from the front, the side and behind the patient for obvious loss of symmetry, muscle wasting or scars.
Preventative trial in arthritis to bring hope for millions, UK
- A pioneering drug to be tested could bring hope to the millions of Britons who are likely to one day suffer from arthritis.
What is arthritis?
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)