New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Content filed under the Cases category.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- 1. Vasoconstriction of a damaged blood vessel slows the flow of blood and thus helps to limit blood loss. This process is mediated by:
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Male Pelvic Floor
- Useful simple description of the male pelvic floor. The website itself, is based around massage and other alternative therapies.
Duke Anatomy - Lab 22: Retropharyngeal space
- In the last lab you examined many of the structures on the anterior surface of the neck, and looked briefly at the retropharyngeal space and its contents while moving them aside, but you have no...
Instant Anatomy - Head and Neck
- Navigate through the Head and Neck by the by type of body part you are looking for. Instant anatomy is a specialised web site for you to learn all about human anatomy of the body with diagrams, pod...
- The thyroid gland is a highly vascularized organ located anteriorly in the neck, deep to the platysma, sternothyroid and sternohyoid muscles, and extending from the 5th cervical (C5) to the 1s...