New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medicine notes: Surgery: Approach to Head & Neck Lumps
Help by adding tags...
Human Anatomy - Thorax
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- The following page will allow you to adopt a systematic approach of describing the anatomical position of a neck mass:
Male Pelvic Floor
- Useful simple description of the male pelvic floor. The website itself, is based around massage and other alternative therapies.
Duke Anatomy - Lab 22: Retropharyngeal space
- In the last lab you examined many of the structures on the anterior surface of the neck, and looked briefly at the retropharyngeal space and its contents while moving them aside, but you have no...
Instant Anatomy - Head and Neck
- Navigate through the Head and Neck by the by type of body part you are looking for. Instant anatomy is a specialised web site for you to learn all about human anatomy of the body with diagrams, pod...
- The thyroid gland is a highly vascularized organ located anteriorly in the neck, deep to the platysma, sternothyroid and sternohyoid muscles, and extending from the 5th cervical (C5) to the 1s...