New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Posterior Triangle of the Neck - Subdivisions - TeachMeAnatomy
The posterior triangle of the neck (also known as the lateral cervical region), is a region of the neck. In this article, we shall look at the anatomy of this area,
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The following page will allow you to adopt a systematic approach of describing the anatomical position of a neck mass:
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Carotid, Submandibular and Submental Triangles of the Neck
Instant Anatomy - Head and Neck
- Navigate through the Head and Neck by the by type of body part you are looking for. Instant anatomy is a specialised web site for you to learn all about human anatomy of the body with diagrams, pod...
- The thyroid gland is a highly vascularized organ located anteriorly in the neck, deep to the platysma, sternothyroid and sternohyoid muscles, and extending from the 5th cervical (C5) to the 1s...
Medicine notes: Surgery: Approach to Head & Neck Lumps
Neck X ray lateral
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...