New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How does airway compression in near hanging cause pulmonary edema?
Can accumulation of air in the lungs be called pulmonary edema?
on Thursday 28th March 2013
Help by adding tags...
Pulmonary Oedema 2/2 - Clinical Aspects
- This second part of a two part tutrial covers the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part which covers the physiology.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Pulmonary oedema - Part 1
- This tutorial covers the definition and pathophysiology of pulmonary oedema.
Pulmonary oedema - Part 2
- This video tutorial covers the aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema.
- A pneumothorax is a collection of air in the pleural space. They can be: Primary – no underlying lung disease. Typically, tall thin young men might have a spontaneous pneumothorax Secondary – to un...
Restrictive vs Obstructive lung disease
Learn: Obstructive Lung Diseases (by jontiggerbatman) - Memorize.com - Remember and Understand
- Learn Obstructive Lung Diseases facts using a simple interactive process (flashcard, matching, or multiple choice). Finally a format that helps you memorize and understand. Browse or search in th...
Pulmonary hypertension by Dr Usha Krishnan
- This Pediatric Cardiology eclass is conducted by Dr Usha Krishnan. The topic of the e-class is - Pulmonary hypertension. The e- classes are conducted on a ne...