New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Your Medicine Cabinet, The Truth About... - BBC One
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Junior Doctor - Newcastle, UK
Posted almost 5 years ago
Did anyone watch this?
The Radiology Assistant : Welcome to the Radiology Assistant
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Lesion Localizer: Interfacing Clinical Neurology with Radiology
Epomedicine - E-Portal Of Medicine
- E-Portal Of Medicine
How many UK medical graduates practice abroad or leave medicine?
- Regarding UK graduates in medicine, I am interested to know how many: Stay and practice in the UK Practice abroad. Lave medicine altogether. Does anyone have any useful statistics on this? T...
Medicine by Post-It Note
- While not all of medicine can be conveyed on a post-it note, quite a lot of the little things can. And what do you get if you add a lot of little things? A big thing. It's medicine, but not as you ...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials