New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Someone to hold your hand
Having a companion can get a stroke victim faster treatment
Help by adding tags...
EM Mindset: Andrew Sloas - Emergentologist - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is another piece by Dr. Sloas to kick off Monday. We are a life and death subspecialty as emergentologist
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Harvard Neurosurgeon Confirms The Afterlife Exists
- By Steven Bancarz| Do we have a soul? Is there life after death? The afterlife is something that has been experienced by countless people since recorded
Hocoma ArmeoPower Exoskeleton Robot for Stroke Rehab |
- Hocoma, a Swiss firm, recently unveiled a new robot-like exoskeleton for post-stroke rehab of patients' arms and hands. The system relies on video games to
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.