New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Criteria for Manic Episode
Information on the criteria for a manic episode by The American Psychiatric Association.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Top 10 Controversial Psychiatric Disorders
- The history of psychiatry is littered with impassioned fights over controversial diagnoses.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Fatty Acid, Triglyceride, Phospholipid Synthesis and Metabolism
- The lipid synthesis and metabolism page provides a detailed description of the structure, synthesis and metabolism of fatty acids, triglycerides, and phospholipids.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…